Q.

I have sharp shooting pelvic pains on the right side, and breast tenderness. this is after mestration. Should i worry?

I finished my pierod about a week ago and have had the sharp pains for about three weeks now. I thought it was because of menstration, same with the breast tenderness. Although I had a normal period since the pain and soreness started. It has been almost two weeks and it still has not gone away,

Related Topics: Period, Breast, Pelvis, Tenderness, Pain

A.
From my understanding this is not abnormal.  Women experience these types of symptoms after menstration in many cases.  It depends on how long it is after, but it sounds like it's right after you stop bleeding.  This is common, but should be discussed with your OB or primary to make sure they understand.