Q.

brownish red spots appearing on my arms and legs, why?

I have brownish red spots on my arms and legs and they just appeared a week or so ago. not itchy but do seem to grown and shrink a little. now i am getting them on my shoulders, they dont go away as of yet, but more seem to appear. any ideas?

i am a 23year old white female.

Related Topics: Arm, Leg, Shoulder

A.
Sounds like this is either a rash, posibly caused by detergents used on your sheets? Or it could be burst blood vessels since they will start out as red dots, then once the blood dries that would cause them to turn brown.

A.

I have the same problem I think.It is not dried blood, I know that. It is not like anything I can find online or in any text book I have. I hope we both find our answers. I have an appointment on nov 6th. Hopefully I will know something then.