My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Ask Your Question

WebMD Answers

120 Characters remaining
120 Characters remaining
  • First, try and keep your question as short as possible.
  • Include specific words that will help us identify questions that may already have your answer.
  • If you don't find your answer, you can post your question to WebMD Experts and Contributors.


Posted: | Report This Report Question |

small bumps under skin pea sized

i have what seems like har pea size bumps under the skin one on my face one on the back of my neck and one on the back of my leg.  I had them for sometime but i just want to know what it is.

Related Topics: Leg, Neck, Skin, Pea

Answers From Experts & Organizations (1)

140 Answers
1,380 Helpful Votes
Hi and welcome!

The only way to know for sure what these bumps are is to have your doctor or primary care provider take a look at them.

In the meantime, here is some information on Lymph Nodes & Other Lump Under the Skin that may give you some ideas.

The WebMD Answers Staff

This answer should not be considered medical advice...down arrowThis answer should not be considered medical advice and should not take the place of a doctor’s visit. Please see the bottom of the page for more information or visit our Terms and Conditions.up arrow

| Report This Report Answer

Was this helpful?


Thanks for your feedback.

5 of 24 found this helpful