Q.

parkinsons disease patient is diagnosed what r the main symptoms and is depression one of them?What r natural remedies?

My grandfather has had  PD for awhile and i am just trying to learn a little more about it. 

-Michaila

WebMD
A.

The WebMD Parkinson's Disease Health Center is a great place to start.

Here is information specifically on Parkinson's Disease Symptoms.

There is not much evidence to support the use of vitamins or supplements for Parkinson's, but here is a list of supplements that have been tested and the results so far.