Q.

Can bactrim be used for dental infections?

Related Topics: Dental

A.
If you think you have a dental infection, such as an abscessed tooth, I suggest you see a dentist as soon as possible to get a proper diagnosis and a prescription for antibiotics, if required.

Bactrim is a combination of two different antibiotics: sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim. It normally is not used for dental infections. It is used to treat urinary tract infections and respiratory infections, among other things.

It's very important to use the right antibiotic for the right type of infection. It's also very important to take antibiotics exactly as prescribed and to take the entire amount prescribed.

I hope this helps!

A.
I am not sure about it but if you really want to get information about it I will recommend you to visit here at once.

http://odonnellfamilydentistry.com
You will defintely get all your answers from here as I found it usefull.