Q.

Why am I always cold?

In my group of friends, I'm always the coldest. I'm always complaining about the "excessive" use of air conditioning. Where 75 is comfortable and room temperature for me, 65 is as high as my friends will go without whining that "it's hot." But, on the other hand, 70 is uncomfortable in certain aspects and 65 will immediately put me to sleep. I won't be able to function without multiple layers of clothes. I feel like, if my nose is running, it's too cold. 
Related Topics: Nose, Coldness, Temperature

A.
It might have been 85 degrees, partly cloudy, with a slight breeze in Southeast Texas: I loved it, one friend started to sweat another just agreed that it was hot.

I've read the articles on anemia, because that's what everyone claims is my problem, but I didn't read anything about a symptom like this. Ironically, all of my friends, except one, could be considered above average or over weight, not obese, and I like to tell myself that their "natural insulation" is what keeps them from feeling like I do. I'm 6'2" and 150-170 pounds, very slender/swimmer build. I'm African-American, but I don't have sickle cell. It's so random, and very annoying. I need an answer so I can prove a point and/or fix the "problem."

*This is my question, it just posted anonymously. This is additional information that I didn't have enough characters to post.