Q.

A.
Well, that's a tough one to answer. It could just be that you need to put on a sweater. (wink)

If you've been feeling cold for some time now, and no matter what you do (including putting on a sweater) it doesn't help, then it's worth getting checked out by a health care professional. Any number of things can cause you to feel cold constantly.

Before you see a health care provider, take note of any other symptoms you may have. Have you gained weight, for example? Also, jot down the background of this problem. When did it start? Is the coldness located all over, or is it mainly in your hands and feet (for example)? What have you done to try to solve the problem on your own?

By providing your health care provider with as much background information as possible, you'll be helping move toward a diagnosis -- and relief from that constant coldness!

I wish you all the best with this!