Q.

Clear vaginal discharge

I have had a clear, gel like vaginal discharge consistently for a long period of time. I do have unprotected sex with my husband. I have had 3 healthy babies and currently have the IUD (5 year one). It has probably been about 2 months since it started. There is no odor, itching, pain, burning, etc. It does not get better or worse at any time and I have not had a period since it started but  I rarely get a period since I got my IUD.

Related Topics: Period, Pain, Baby, Vaginal Discharge

A.

My gyn told me I had a yeast infection even thou I didn't think so. My discharge was like yous well still is. No odor,itching,pain just a clear gel stuff. I was thinking of using vagasil again to see if it might work.