Q.

Why I cannot reduce my waist line and weight even if I do sports everyday?

My weight has always been 50kg (160cm).Few months ago I stopped my contraception pills.Since then I started to eat alot.This is how I gain 5kg within 2weeks.But this is how my day looks for a month now: I wake up, go outside for 1,5hours fast walk,do exercises for 20min,do streching exercises for 20min after that I do contrast shower.I east no chocolates (only dark sometimes),sweets,fizzy drinks,fried food,flour (bakery),pasta,fast food. I decided to check my weight.It is 57kg now. Why??

Related Topics: Waist, Weight, Food, Exercise

Fitness
A.
It can be really frustrating when your doing all that work and not seeing the results you want. However, getting rid of stubborn fat around the waist requires both exercise and good nutrition. I know in your question you laid out all the things that you weren't eating and that sounds great.

However since your not getting the results you want it's time to gather a little more dietary information so you can suceed. webMD has a bunch of tools to help you do just that. The link pasted below is for webMD's food and fitness planner page.

http://www.webmd.com/diet/food-fitness-planner/default.htm

When you visit the page, you can set up an account (for free) that lets you determine how many calories you need a day to take in to lose weight. It also lets you record the foods you eat and tracks the calories for you. This will be a huge help. Many people underestimate how many calories they consume a day so this is one way to make sure your not eating more then you need. Also, since it tracks the calories for you many times people report that after keeping a food diary they actually eat even healthier so they can maximize the number of foods they can eat/day. For example, the average candy bar has about 220 calories. A healthier snack of 1 serving of string cheese, 1 cup of baby carrots, and 1/2 cup of red grapes only has about 192 calories.

Eating high quality foods---veggies, fruits, lean proteins, and healthy fats in the right portions will get you where you want to be. Also you might find that by getting your diet squared away you can actually decrease the amount of time your exercising.

A.
Also, make sure you're getting enough sleep - quality sleep.  Sleep is necessary for the metabolism. 

I had mastered the calories in and out equation for years, and maintained. But I didn't actually lose a single pound until I started sleeping better!