Q.

what cause a swollen back and pain on the right side only in my back area?

- pain in right chest wall near breast area,right shoulder blade, lower rib cage and low back on right side only. Really bad at night when lying down.At times can't roll over
Related Topics: Swelling, Pain

A.
I did a little research for you my friend and it seems to be several things. The one that might be above all is you might have a slipped disc in your Spine. If it sometimes seems to radiate through your spine to one of your legs this could be an indication as well. Try some yoga stretching and try to keep your spine in proper posture when this pain happens and see if it helps.

OR

It could be gall stones which can cause the same type of pain.

However. None of this will be as good as a physician's X-ray of your back.

If you can afford to get it checked out.