Q.

i have severe pain in my legs and 3 years ago i develope severe migranes and im only 25yrs. what could be the cause?

i suffer from pain in my legs since im 8yrs and gotten worse with the years i can just be getting up from bed and i start feeling the pain to a point that the makes me cry and in a few ocacions my legs get swollen and my migranes are almost everyday and i feel tired everyday and i do sleep alot and seems i never have enough enery.

Related Topics: Migraine, Leg, Crying, Swelling, Pain

A.
What you're experiencing sounds awful. I hope you get some relief soon!

I strongly suggest you see a health care provider to evaluate these symptoms. Sometimes things like leg pains in children don't need to be treated, but you're an adult now and still have the pain. That definitely deserves to be looked at.

The migraines may or may not be related to the leg pain. Anyone can develop migraines. Many people believe they have migraines when they actually have common headaches. Migraines are a very specific type of headache that requires special treatment. Only a health care provider can tell you if you are getting true migraines or not.

Again, I urge you to see a health care provider about this. And I wish you all the best!