Q.

Why do my right arm and hand keep going numb everyday?

I wake up several times during the night with my entire right arm and hand numb.  It will continue to be tingly throughout the day, even with very minimal use.  I will find my fingers going cold and almost useless even holding a hot cup of coffee.  It doesn't seem to matter what position I sleep in or if my arm is raised above or below my heart.  What is causing this and is there anything I should be concerned about?

Related Topics: Finger, Hand, Heart, Coldness, Coffee

A.
Thanks Kat.  That's what my neurologist said too.  They did a cervical MRI and I am just waiting for the results.  Is there anything that you do that seems to help?