Q.

son bouts of nausea and vomiting that lasted two days extremely thristy and has lost his appetitie. last for two weeks

My son is 14. He has had bouts of nausea and vomiting that last for two days  then afterwards he is extremely thristy and has lost his appetite.
Thgis last for two weeks at a time. This has been occuring for over 6 months.
He is always tired and falls asleep in the car during the ride to school and
back. He has had blood work for  diabetes and celiac disease and lyme.
They were all negative.

Related Topics: Celiac Disease, Diabetes, Nausea, Vomit

A.
I am not sure what this is but it sounds serious. It appears that you have taken your son to the doctor already to get some answers and that they have ruled out several things. Talk to your doctor again as you need to get to the bottom of his health problems. If you feel your doctor isn't taking this seriously you could try another one. Ask for a recommendation from family and friends, and make sure you have copies of his records and test results. Trust your instincts. If you feel something is wrong then find someone who is willing to help.