Q.

back pain in different areas comes and goes back swells

at times can hardly move mainly right side of my back
Related Topics: Movement, Swelling, Back Pain

A.
I did a little research for you my friend and it seems to be several things. The one that might be above all is you might have a slipped disc in your Spine. If it sometimes seems to radiate through your spine to one of your legs this could be an indication as well. Try some yoga stretching and try to keep your spine in proper posture when this pain happens and see if it helps.

OR

It could be gall stones which can cause the same type of pain.

However. None of this will be as good as a physician's X-ray of your back.

If you can afford to get it checked out.