Q.

Have I grown out of my Allergy to egg?

Hi there, all my Life I have been allergic to egg, yolk, white, all of it. So bad at one point, only a bit of egg white was used to stick on a cake decoration, on a non-egg cake and I had a anaphalxis shock. I was 6. So ever since then I have avoided egg and always carried and Epipen and piriton with me. We always knew I was still allergic as sometimes lumps would appear on my face if someone who had eaten egg kissed me. I am 15 now. for months ,.. more info here: http://tinyurl.com/9uhr4q4

A.
Yes, it is possible to outgrow food allergies, although thats not always the case. You should slowly try to introduce this back into your diet in VERY small amounts. If you don't seem to have any problems then you shouldnt have anything to worry about. If you want to be sure, then you can see your doctor again to have another round of allergy tests.