Q.

I am on birth control on the third pill of the last row was wondering should I/Can I take 2 of a new packet to be safe?

I am on birth control and i didn't plan on having sex, I am horrified mortified and scared to death to get pregnant. anyways. I am on the third pill on the last row, the placebo pills, i'm lightly bleeding, an it had a lil brown in it but. . I was wondering could I/should I take one-two pills from the new packet to be safe? I had sex the other night and he pulled out but i'm horrorified I can't afford plan B an the hospital would be able to get me script in time

Women's Health
A.

Oral contraceptives are very effective at preventing pregnancy.  If you have been taking your pill daily as directed then you should not become pregnant.  You should not take any extra pills as this will affect your cycle and will not decrease your chances of becoming pregnant.  You should continue to take one pill a day.