Q.

Can you still have your period if you're pregnant?

I have been trying to get pregnant within the 14 days before my period. I am now on my period I believe only my flow is unusually slow. Usually the first day I am changing my stuff at least every two hours where as with this one its been maybe 4 times a day. Could I still be pregnant?

Related Topics: Period, Pregnancy

WebMD
A.

Yes, it's possible to have a period even if you're pregnant. If you are at least 10 to 14 days late for your period, you can take a pregnancy test. Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. In fact, some pregnancy tests may even detect pregnancy on the first day of your missed period.

A.

Hi, Well the thing is, time will tell, But if not don't try and put to much pressure on you and your guy.

The thing is to put it to the back of your mind, don't count the days, just enjoy your love making, give it time and it will happen.

But if you have not been long of the pill, then just weight, if you were on depo shot then even longer, could be up to a year.

The thing is relax and enjoy life, it will happen.