Q.

Is sex safe without protection since i've been on birth control for over 7months,or is the pullout still needed?

I want to make sure I don't get pregnant as i'm not in that stage of my life yet. Is it safe for my spouse to release, or is it not recommended. And if not recommended, what can be used besides condoms and sponges?.

Related Topics: Pregnancy, Birth Control, Condom

A.

Im no doctor but the pull out method is ALWAYS needed if u dont want to get pregnant! i got pregnant with my 4yr old son when i was on the shot for 2 years! hope this helps.

A.

The pull out method is NOT a method to use EVER! Because you are on the pill and have been faithfully taking it everyday at the same time, and you are not on any meds that could counteract it, you should be fine.