Q.

high blood pressure, trying to regulate it with beta blockers, what should blood pressure be to use Viagra?

If a man has high blood pressure, and his doctor is trying to regulate it with beta blockers (which are causing ED like symptoms), what should his blood pressure be in order for him to safely use Viagra?

Cardiology
A.
If a beta-blocker is associated with ED, I'd suggest switching to a different blood pressure medication rather than turning to a medication to treat the ED.  Fortunately there are lots of alternatives that are not generally associated with ED side effects, like diuretics, ACE inhibitors, and others.