Q.

Is constant pain in the mons veneris (pubic) area common in women.

I'm a 59 year old post-menopausal female, who has been having severe pain in my mons veneris area for 6-8 months. A prescribed topical cream had no affect in my pain. Is this common in females of my age group and should I consult another doctor. 

Related Topics: Pain, Post-Menopause

Best Answer 
A.
Most Helpful Answer
There is connective tissue right in the middle of the pubic area and if it goes out of alighnment, even a little, it can be EXTREMELY painful!  There are Chiropractors out there that know how to deal with this very effectively.