Q.

I had a normal period about a week after intercourse, then another a month later, than 2 months later spotting. Problem?

I'm also feeling slightly nauseas. I haven't been sexually active after the first incident however. I am mainly wondering what could've caused the spotting, and if by seeing that I've stressed myself into making up the nausea and thinking it's worse than it really is. 

Related Topics: Period, Stress, Nausea, Vision, Spotting

Best Answer 
A.
Most Helpful Answer
If you had unprotected sex, it would be good to still take a pregnancy test. Some women still have periods or bleeding after getting pregnant. If you are not pregnant, check with you doctor on what could be causing your spotting. Anything that's not normal for you should be checked out.

A.
thats very true i had my period for 4 months with my son and if it wasent for someone asking me if i was prego , which was kinda weird for me since i was 95 lbs , something made me take the test and i was already 8 weeks didnt have a clue !