Q.

why would my kidney hurt?

My kidney started hurting off and on a week ago.  I would notice it mostly in mornings when I got out of bed (I would have to be gentle, as my kidney would hurt really bad and almost make it so that I couldn't move the left leg/lower body) and then again at night.  It started with an off and on pain; however over the past couple of days, it doesn't seem to be going away.

Haven't changed my diet. Take Vyvanse for ADHD - never had this cause pains.  Lack of sleep becuase of 3 month old.

Related Topics: Kidney, Leg, Movement, Pain, Diet

WebMD
A.

There are many possible causes of kidney pain. Your doctor would need to examine you to figure out what's going on. The description of your symptoms does not point to any obvious cause of your pain, so call your doctor and get checked.