Q.

Sharp Back, Neck and Arm pain on the left side

This began suddenly about 12 hours ago. The pain worsens with movement such as using my left arm, turning my head to the left or lifting my head in general. The main spot of pain feels like it's near my spine just under my left shoulderblade. If I sneeze the pain shoots up and down on my spine and out to my left arm, occasionally leaving a numbness in my left hand. I am not an "active" person, I primarilly work at my computer every day.

Related Topics: Arm, Hand, Neck, Shoulder Blade, Spine

WebMD
A.

You should see your doctor. Sharp pain like that could be a sign of something serious but there is no way to  know without seeing your doctor.