Q.

Chemo for jaw cancer when all other treatments are exhausted..how many treatments, are they daily treatments-weekly?

This is last option to prolong life... 

Related Topics: Cancer, Jaw

A.
I'm so sorry for you or your loved one with cancer.

Unfortunately, I can't give you a good answer to your question. Today's cancer drugs (chemotherapy) are usually a combination of medications that are designed specifically to treat an individual person's cancer. So, one person with cancer of the jaw might get a certain blend of chemotherapy drugs, while someone else might get a different blend.

Only an oncologist (cancer doctor) can give you details about the specific treatment for this particular jaw cancer. He or she also will be able to talk to you what to expect during the course of this cancer treatment, and what the prognosis (potential outcome) is.

I'm sorry I can't be more specific, but I wish you all the best on this journey.