Q.

what is the best option when you have a tooth abcess and you have no insurace? And by that i mean home remidies

my wife has been complaining of the pain spreading to to hear temple all the way to the upper half of her head and back behind her ear. please if you can help with the best option. because over the counter meds are doing nothing to ease her pain

A.
I know this doesn't help, but I think you should go to the doctor. It's my understanding that this is basically an infection. You might be able to save money by not having the tooth capped, but it's my understanding that you need to get the infection addressed.

A.

I/m not a DR.  but when I had a severe pain  behind my right ear and went to the er they said I had Bells Palsy. I also had right side paralisis on my face. I would suggest a Dr. visit. Sorry I couldn't be more helpfull.