Q.

Pregnant? Unprotected sex a week before period. Period came on time and heavy with bad cramps as usual. Reg 28 day 4 yrs

I had unprotected sex a week before my period started. He ejaculated awa from me but im worried a little bit may have got it before he pulled out. My period came on the dot when it was supposed to get it and was heavy at first, then to moderate with bad cramps like i normally have. Basically my period came on time and was normal in length, flow and cramps. My periods have been regular for years. I do not know when I ovulate or my latueal phase...what are my chances of being pregnant.

A.
If you had your period - you have no reason to worry. Plus it's unlikely that you were ovulating at that time (a week before your period is well after when you'd typically ovulate).  It's very unlikely that you pregnant.