Q.

Does marijuana (cannabis) smoking hurt your immune system?? HELP

I have HPV, and i quit smoking cigarettes, but smoking medicinal marijuana helps me in other ways of relaxing and stress, which helps the immune system to prevent HPV outbreaks

does cannabis affect your immune system in a negative way??

A.
Yes, it can affect your immune system, however its less harmful than tocabbo products. There are chemicals in marijuana that initiate the production of immune system cells called myeloid-derived suppressor cells. Immune system cells are usually protective, but these cells will suppress the immune system.