Q.

Is it possible to have depersonalization symptoms after a migraine attack?

• July 2012 - had my first OPTICAL migraine attack.
  • Symptoms occured for about 45 min. before the actual headache.
  • Felt better after taking Advil and resting
  • 1 week later, I began to notice depersonalization symptoms
  • Felt like a ghost, like I was floating around. Or watching myself on a movie screen
  • Everything feels like a dream.
  • In and out of reality. I can't grasp reality anymore.
  • I'd sometimes feel pressure in my head.
Related Topics: Migraine, Headache, Head, Pressure

A.
I have migraines but have not experienced this. However, I have heard about this from other people. 

There is a Migraines Community on WebMD where you might be able to get answers from other Migraine sufferers, but I do know that you are not the only person who has experienced this.

Hope you feel better.