Q.

I took Norco for a migraine. Can I take Nuvigil to counteract the sleepiness so I can go to work???

I've been taking Norco for 3 days for a severe migraine and haven't slept in days.  Can I take Nuvigil to wake up?

Related Topics: Migraine, Sleepiness

A.
You should discuss this question with the Norco prescribing doctor.

Here is a list of known drug interactions with Norco:
http://www.webmd.com/drugs/drug-63-Norco+Oral.aspx?drugid=63&drugname=Norco+Oral&source=1

You could also ask your doctor if there is another drug, developed specifically for migraine pain, that would relieve your discomfort and cause less sleepiness. Take a look at this list:

Hope you feel better soon!