Q.

Can gallbladder stones cause low back pain

Related Topics: Back Pain

A.
From what I've read, symptoms include lower back pain, stomach pain and vomiting.

Here's more that I read:

Most people with gallstones do not have symptoms. Gallstones most frequently make their presence known when they become lodged in one of the ducts that carry bile, a digestive juice, from the liver to the small intestine. When such an obstruction occurs, you might experience the following:

• Severe and sudden pain in the upper right abdomen and possibly extending to the upper back
  • Fever and shivering
  • Severe nausea and vomiting
  • Jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
  • Clay colored stools or dark urine

And here is an article:

http://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/understanding-gallstones-symptoms

I hope you feel better!