Q.

I wake up at home, feeling dizzy, weak and headache. I sleep elsewhere I dont wake dizzy, what is the cause or allergy?

Other symptoms are I have loss of balance and depth perception is off. Also, when I lie down the dizziness subsides until I stand up again. When I return home from a friends house that I spent the night at, I am not dizzy until I awake the next day at my home.  

Related Topics: Allergy, Headache, Dizziness, Weakness

Best Answer 
A.
Most Helpful Answer
I wonder if you do have a mold or dust problem or maybe caused by wall to wall carpet? Another thing to check is whether or not you have a gas leak (if you have a gas oven/stove). My oven sometimes starts leaking - whereas most people think about their stove only.

It costs a fortune, but I had to have my house checked for mold once and it does give you peace of mind.