Q.

why am I having stomach cramps lower pack pain and shortness of breath. tired all the time

I have had stomach cramps in my lower region, and havnt had a normal bowel movement in four days. I have lower back pain due to this problem, and shortness of breath. its very difficult to walk at times. I have gien my self three enimas and nothing has change. when I do have a bowel movement it is little ball size and sometimes it not formed. I'm to the point of going to see my doctor and see whats going on. any advise would be helpfull.

Related Topics: Stomach, Enema, Vision, Walking, Back Pain

WebMD
A.

You definitely should see your doctor. The shortness of breath is a concern and you don't want to ignore that. In addition, your lack of bowel movements and change in size of stool is also something that should be checked by your doctor. I would go ahead and make an appointment, so you can get to the bottom of what's happening.