Q.

Is there any signs i should be looking for with a bump in my "buttcrack"?

I have had a bump and it looked just like a pimple, I popped it and it didn't seem any different than anyother pimple. Are there signs I should be looking for to know if it is something else? I googled and things about cists and boyles keep popping up and are making me worried. I do not have insurance, which is the only reason I have no ran do the doctor. Any help would be amazing. Thank you so much for your time.

Related Topics: Insurance

A.
From what I've read, there is one that is sort of like a pimple - where you might treat it like a pimple with astrigent and some topical antibiotic and the other is more boil-ish... but it seems like you would definitely know if you had the boil kind. 

If you think you might, it would be best to make the trip to the doc because you might need an oral antibiotic or something and that is not an area where you want to get an infection.

Hope this helps!