Q.

On birth control for 8 yrs never missed period, barely spotted last time, two negative pregnancy tests, whats wrong?

I have never been pregnant and am not showing any of the "typical" signs of pregnancy to indicate that I am.  I have not made any drastic changes to my exercise or eating habits, nor have I been very stressed.  Could something serious be wrong, or do I just need to be patient and see what happens when I am due for my next period?

A.
how long have you been off?? i was on birth control for 4 years and got of and got pregnant a week later.. just depends on how fast your body can get the medicine out of your system because you have been on it so long! hope this helps!!