My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Ask Your Question

WebMD Answers

120 Characters remaining
120 Characters remaining
  • First, try and keep your question as short as possible.
  • Include specific words that will help us identify questions that may already have your answer.
  • If you don't find your answer, you can post your question to WebMD Experts and Contributors.


Posted: | Report This Report Question |

male fertility

my husband and I have 2 children together. he is 13 years older than me. Since we had our last child 6 years ago, he stopped ejaculating. He has had struggles with his diabetes. Can this be reversed?

Related Topics: Ejaculation, Diabetes, Fertility

Answers From Experts & Organizations (1)

Primary Care
6,467 Answers
73,285 Helpful Votes

Perhaps, but he will need to see a urologist or fertility specialist for a thorough medical evaluation to determine the status of his male reproductive organs, including his prostate and testicles. Failure to ejaculate may be caused by several things, and some may be related to his lack of optimum diabetes control. Getting his diabetes in control will be considered a first step in this evaluation process.

This answer should not be considered medical advice...down arrowThis answer should not be considered medical advice and should not take the place of a doctor’s visit. Please see the bottom of the page for more information or visit our Terms and Conditions.up arrow

| Report This Report Answer

Was this helpful?


Thanks for your feedback.

2 of 4 found this helpful