Q.

what over the counter or suppliments work for low test.or low sex drive problems in men ?

Don't have health ins. so I would to try OTC or a Supplaments for low test. and low sex drive . Please recommend the better ones that you know of. Thank you

Related Topics: Over The Counter

A.
I'm sorry you feel your sex drive isn't where it should be. Sexual health is a very important part of our overall well-being.

If you don't have health insurance, I'm assuming you have not had your testosterone levels checked with a blood test. I wouldn't assume your testosterone levels are low just because you're having an issue with your sex drive. Unfortunately, there are a lot of so-called "male enhancement" products out there that claim to help with erectile dysfunction and low testosterone, but these products may not have any scientific backing -- and some have been shown to illegally contain prescription medications. To be clear, the only thing that can raise testosterone levels is testosterone replacement therapy (like a prescription gel), and you can only get that from a health care provider.

Erectile dysfunction (not being able to get an erection or only being able to get a poor quality erection) can be a sign of a larger health issue. If you're experiencing problems getting an erection, I would encourage you to see a health care provider for an evaluation. Even without health insurance, you may be able to be seen at a free or low-cost clinic. You can get information about low-cost health services by calling a local hospital or even your city's information office.

Best wishes to you!