My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Ask Your Question

WebMD Answers

120 Characters remaining
120 Characters remaining
  • First, try and keep your question as short as possible.
  • Include specific words that will help us identify questions that may already have your answer.
  • If you don't find your answer, you can post your question to WebMD Experts and Contributors.


Posted: | Report This Report Question |
1 Answer
41 Helpful Votes
1 Follower

what over the counter or suppliments work for low test.or low sex drive problems in men ?

Don't have health ins. so I would to try OTC or a Supplaments for low test. and low sex drive . Please recommend the better ones that you know of. Thank you

Related Topics: Over The Counter

Answers From Experts & Organizations (1)

General Medicine
1,458 Answers
65,176 Helpful Votes
I'm sorry you feel your sex drive isn't where it should be. Sexual health is a very important part of our overall well-being.

If you don't have health insurance, I'm assuming you have not had your testosterone levels checked with a blood test. I wouldn't assume your testosterone levels are low just because you're having an issue with your sex drive. Unfortunately, there are a lot of so-called "male enhancement" products out there that claim to help with erectile dysfunction and low testosterone, but these products may not have any scientific backing -- and some have been shown to illegally contain prescription medications. To be clear, the only thing that can raise testosterone levels is testosterone replacement therapy (like a prescription gel), and you can only get that from a health care provider.

Erectile dysfunction (not being able to get an erection or only being able to get a poor quality erection) can be a sign of a larger health issue. If you're experiencing problems getting an erection, I would encourage you to see a health care provider for an evaluation. Even without health insurance, you may be able to be seen at a free or low-cost clinic. You can get information about low-cost health services by calling a local hospital or even your city's information office.

Best wishes to you!

This answer should not be considered medical advice...down arrowThis answer should not be considered medical advice and should not take the place of a doctor’s visit. Please see the bottom of the page for more information or visit our Terms and Conditions.up arrow

| Report This Report Answer

Was this helpful?


Thanks for your feedback.

36 of 83 found this helpful