Q.

What causes stomach pain and swelling after eating every meal? been this way for 3 weeks

It started out about 3 weeks ago. I have stomach pains and severe swelling after I eat. Then a couple days later I got my period and it seems my swelling is not as bad. So I went to the Docter and he thought it was my gallbladder. I had blood work done normal. Sent me for ultrasound normal. Then hida scan normal. Still having problems Everytime I eat my stomach starts hurting really bad and my stomach swells some.  My stomach is constanly sore. .

Related Topics: Period, Stomach, Ultrasound, Pain, Meal

A.

The next step would be to see a gastoenterlogist - someone that can visually inspect your stomach with a fiberoptic scope, or at least run some additional diagnostic tests. Medications used to block or reduce your stomach acid, or an antispasmotic medication taken prior to meals, would be one treatment consideration once you are properly diagnosed.

A.

I am having the same problem.My Stomach is so tender and sore.I have excruciating pain. I have had a lot of test and all the Doctors said was Gastritis and Colitis. I am not taking any medication for this and just wondering what I should do. I can't live in this kind of pain.There should be some kind of cure for this. I don't have Diarrhea or sick stomach.