Q.

Many people want insurance but feel that deductibles and co-pays make it too costly to actually go to the doctor.

In some cases, they have to lay out $5,000 or $6,000 before getting help, with the exception of preventative services. What would you say to them?

A.

The important thing is that all these private insurance plans typically have some sort of deductible and some sort of co-pay. And so, you know, what we are trying to do is to say, given the marketplace that's out there with private insurance, here is how we're going to help to make sure you can afford it. And we're also making sure that there aren't lifetime limits.

That's true for all insurance plans now. There are a number of consumer protections that we've put in place that assure that people are getting a better deal than they're often getting in the private marketplace. But, you know, what I would suggest for most folks is that, having good, solid insurance with some deductibles and co-pays is better than no insurance at all. And what I think people will often find is that, if they go on the website, their options are going to be much better than the options that they might get if they were simply shopping on their own in the individual marketplace without deductibles. In which case, they might, on paper, look like they’re getting great insurance until they get sick, and then they find out that, with all the fine print, it doesn't pay for hardly any of the hospitalization or doctor care that they need.

A.

I would suggest finding a plan that doesn't require you to pay a co pay for a primary care physician or generic drugs. There are plenty out there. Health insurance is essential to have because if you don't have it and have a serious medical issue you will be wishing that you only had to pay 5 or 6 thousend. Maybe look into getting medicaid if you are low income. Bronze plans are typically going to be the ones with the higher deductibles. If you are in medicare you shouldn't have to try very hard to find a plan that doesn't require you to meet a deductible.

A.

Co-Pay really does make it hard. But as of this year information has came from my attending hospital financial aid office.

Call your attending care provider and ask to talk to someone in the financial office, MedAssist and Human Arc.

This ObamaCare has opened it's doors just as he said he would. Also if you are at a certain age I encourage you to get AARP.

My last factor is use automatic deducts for ALL your medical if possible, so that it does not interfere with your other monthly bills.

I hope I assisted someone with this answer.

THANK YOU AND HAVE A BLESSED ONE.

A.

ORDER 100%  LEGIT n SAFE   MEDICAL MARIJUANA, PAIN RELIEVERS, CBD OILS, DABS and More.  For more info Text (505) 807-7504, lisanblakeretailshop@gmail.com 

Medical Marijuana  is good for your health Top medical strains for all patients suffering from Depression,Glaucoma,Anxiety and Tension,Headaches,Chronic Pain and Nausea,Mental and Physical Fatigue and for Calming Aromatherapy then you are in the right place to look in our meds all top grade AA+ with high level of CBD and THC contact for your supply and good health.

PAIN KILLERS,

MEDICAL MARIJUANA, 

Act. LEAN, 

***(( NO PRESCRIBTION IS NEEDED)))

BUD SEEDS HARSH OILS, DABS,&  OTHER M.M TREATMENTS.

We also sefely and securely deliver all sorts of generic medication and Syrup Nationwide at very good prices. No prescribtions Needed  .Legit , verified and reputed plug.Available in the U.S, CANADA , Australia and the UK.

For more info Text (505) 807-7504, lisanblakeretailshop@gmail.com . Thank you. fg