Q.

Are you aware of any problems with the NY state health insurance Exchange website sign up?

I have been hesitant to give the personal information they require to sign on until I feel comfortable the site is accurate and secure.

Health Reform
A.
New York's Exchange seems to be doing fine at this time, as far as we know. Many consumers are very concerned about how well their private informaiton is being protected, which is very understandable. Unfortunately, there is no alternative to signing up for insurance coverage if you want to take advantage of tax credits. Perhaps you would find the process of signing up more comfortable if you worked with a Navigator trained to walk people through the process.