My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Ask Your Question

WebMD Answers

120 Characters remaining
120 Characters remaining
  • First, try and keep your question as short as possible.
  • Include specific words that will help us identify questions that may already have your answer.
  • If you don't find your answer, you can post your question to WebMD Experts and Contributors.


Posted: | Report This Report Question |

In determining whether I qualify for financial aid for Obamacare, it asks for 2013 income, is that net or gross income?


Answers From Experts & Organizations (1)

Health Reform
51 Answers
122 Helpful Votes
When calculating income, use your gross income -- sometimes called AGI, or Adjusted Gross Income -- under the law.

This answer should not be considered medical advice...down arrowThis answer should not be considered medical advice and should not take the place of a doctor’s visit. Please see the bottom of the page for more information or visit our Terms and Conditions.up arrow

| Report This Report Answer

Was this helpful?


Thanks for your feedback.

5 of 5 found this helpful