Q.

Is there a cure for psoriasis?

A.

There is no cure, but many different treatments, both topical (on the skin) and systemic (throughout the body), can clear psoriasis for periods of time. People often need to try out different treatments before they find one that works for them.

Read the Original Article: About Psoriasis Frequently Asked Questions

A.

I do not believe there is a cure for psoriasis, but there are ways to keep it under control. You can make an appointment with a dermatologist and he/she can prescribe you and ointment/ cream or even a shampoo depending where the psoriasis is affecting you. There are also home remedies you can look up that may help relieve some symptoms but will not make it go away completly.

A.
i am not sure about a cure but my grandpa had psoriasis. what he did to keep it under control is basically tan. he would mow his 6 acres of land without a shirt and he made a spare closet into his personal stand up tanning bed. he had special lights for it. after he passed my grandma gave the tanning lights to my aunt and it helps her since she suffers from the same thing. hopes this helps.

Next Question: