Q.

What causes psoriasis?

A.

While the exact causes of psoriasis have yet to be discovered, we know that the immune system and genetics play major roles in its development. Most researchers agree that the immune system is somehow mistakenly triggered, which speeds up the growth cycle of skin cells among other immune reactions.

Read the Original Article: About Psoriasis Frequently Asked Questions

A.
auto immune issue, I use Low dose Naltrexone ( LDN) for my auto immune issues. GOOGLE.com LDN and Psoriasis you will see many sites speaking of the two and join some LDN support sites on Facebook good luck 

Next Question: