Q.

Are there any nutrients that I should be getting more of as my pregnancy progresses?

A.
It is important to eat nutritious and well-balanced meals throughout your pregnancy. You will need to increase your intake of certain vitamins and minerals, including iron, calcium, and folic acid. Also, it's generally recommended that women consume between 100 and 300 calories more per day while pregnant. Try to limit the amount of sweets and junk food you eat, as they offer mostly empty calories with little to no nutritional value.

A.
I read somewhere that brain development is key in the 3rd tri- so try to get omega 3s.  With limits on fish intake, I'm trying buy omega 3 enhanced eggs and milk (but I'm also eating low mercury fish like shrimp a few times / week).