Q.

What should I do -- or not do -- to my hair to help it grow longer faster?

Dermatology
American Academy of Dermatology
A.
Topical minoxidil is what you need to be applying to your scalp to help achieve thicker hair and to keep it in the actively growing anagen phase for a longer period of time. You must use if for 6-12 months every day and twice daily in order to see optimal results.

A.

I read about minoxidil and it says it is for people who are bald. It is a form of rogaine. Is this still for those who don't have a hair loss problem to grow longer hair faster?