Q.

My nephew has ADHD. His mother feeds him junk food on visits and it makes him hyper. Can he use a blood glucose meter?

ADHD
A.

How would a glucose meter help your nephew? I suggest that it would be better for your brother to discuss the connection of what he eats and how it affects his behavior with your nephew. He could then politely refuse what his mother offers or suggest that he would like something else to eat. 

If this doesn't work, it will be important to make sure that he gets some exercise and space as well as nutritious food after he returns from his visits with his mother.

Read the Original Article: Excessive Sugar Consumption in Adolescent with ADHD