Q.

I’m recently diagnosed with ADD. My doctor prescribed Straterra but I see it’s used for ADHD. Is this right for me?

ADHD
A.

Strattera can be used for both ADD and ADHD. The mostimportant aspect of treatment during a medication trial is to set targetsymptoms and to see if the medication chosen reduces those symptoms withminimal side effects. If you are concerned you should go back to your prescribingphysician and inquire as to why she chose Strattera.

Read the Original Article: Newly Diagnosed Adult w/ ADD - medication questions