My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Ask Your Question

WebMD Answers

120 Characters remaining
120 Characters remaining
  • First, try and keep your question as short as possible.
  • Include specific words that will help us identify questions that may already have your answer.
  • If you don't find your answer, you can post your question to WebMD Experts and Contributors.


Posted: | Report This Report Question |

My earlobes develop hard, crusty patches of skin and scabs and are sore. I’ve tried Bactroban. Do you have any advice?

Related Topics: Skin

Answers From Experts & Organizations (1)

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery and Skin Care
273 Answers
4,092 Helpful Votes
You may be suffering from a secondary fungal infection. This can usually be treated with topical antifungal cream, along with a topical hydrocortisone for the inflammatory component.

This answer should not be considered medical advice...down arrowThis answer should not be considered medical advice and should not take the place of a doctor’s visit. Please see the bottom of the page for more information or visit our Terms and Conditions.up arrow

| Report This Report Answer

Was this helpful?


Thanks for your feedback.

20 of 27 found this helpful
Read the Original Article: Looking Good in Your 30s: Ask the Dermatologist