Q.

What is unstable angina in the heart?

Related Topics: Heart, Unstable Angina

A.
Unstable angina is a type of chest pain that is considered an acute coronary syndrome. It may be a new symptom or a change from stable angina. It may come more often, occur at rest, or feel more severe. Although this angina can be relieved with oral medications, it is unstable and may progress to a heart attack. Usually medical treatment or a procedure is required in the near future.

Read the Original Article: A Glossary of Heart Disease Terms

A.

I have chest pain frequently any where from mild to server. Only when I lie down and sleep does it seem to improve for a little while. I have go to the hospital numerous time for them to find nothing wrong and send me home. What should I do?