Q.

Can I take an antihistamine allergy medicine and a cold medicine together?

Related Topics: Coldness, Drug

Associate Clinical Professor, St. John's University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
A.
It depends on which antihistamine and which cold mediation you are referring to. Many cold medications come in combinations. And many formulations already contain an antihistamine. So it's really important to know which medications you want to use. Always consult your pharmacist before using an over-the-counter medication. They can help you find just the right one for you.

Read the Original Article: Fall Allergy Treatments: Ask the Pharmacist