I gave my child an antihistamine more than 12 hours ago. Now he has a fever. Is it OK to give him Children's Tylenol?

Related Topics: Acetaminophen, Fever

Associate Clinical Professor, St. John's University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Yes. It is OK to give your child Tylenol if they have taken an antihistamine. There are no drug interactions to be worried about between the two medications.

Always consult your pharmacist before giving your child over-the-counter medications. He/she can help you find the best product and advise you on how to give your child the proper dose.

Read the Original Article: Treating Colds and Flu: Ask the Pharmacist